Hi all, I have followed the instruction is the article below, but still when the customer doesn't get automatic replies from AI to their inbox. Is there something else needs to checked other than what is described in article or I misunderstand how virtual service agents work in email?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/use-the-virtual-service-agent-in-email/
Hii @Rob Mkrtchian _CAIAT_US_ you need to enable the virtual service agents in Help Center and activate(Live) their Intent.
Thanks @Sachin _ . Actually, I did. Anything else I should take care of? Btw, does VSA via email answer enter only intent flows or it can also use Atlassian intelligence to answer questions using KB?
@Rob Mkrtchian _CAIAT_US_ If you want the Virtual Service Agent to answer from the knowledge base articles as well, you will need to enable Atlassian Intelligence. I am not yet very familiar with how the Virtual Service Agent can directly respond via email. So far, I have only used it to respond in the Help Center inbox. I will check and let you know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.