Hello community,
I am using Kanban board for a project and was very happy with how it hides Done items that are older than 2 weeks (i.e. moved to Done more than 2 weeks ago). As this was continuous stream of work, there were no release nor version.
Now, because of internal changes, there is a 'before' and and an 'after' and it seemed useful to package up the work from the past.
So, I created a 'Release' from my Kanban board using the link on top right, gave the version an name and created the release which contained a big number of items (because we were not making releases before)
To my surprise, all the old items are now back on display, completely clogging my board.
I see that technically they have been updated just now and are therefore back and shown again, but that seems to defy the purpose of _releasing_ a version.
Question:
* Is the above to be excpected?
* if not, what am I doing wrong?
Thanks a lot!
Björn