Hello,
I added the checklist items as a field to the structure view.
How can i do edit jira smart checklist on jira structure views?
Best Regards,
Hello @Fatma Küçükkalem There is no integration between Structure and Smart Checklist at this time. We have this feature in our backlog and we're currently gathering the public's interest in it.I hope this clarifies the matter. If you have other questions about Structure, please reach out to us directly at our support portal.Best regards,StepanTempo (the Structure app vendor)
Hi Stepan, Julia from Smart Checklist here. Glad to know that this feature is in the backlog! Please let us know if you need any assistance from our end. Thanks!
Greetings Stepan,
You stated that fully integrating the Smart Checklist into Structure is in the backlog gathering interest, which is just great. Do you by chance have any public link to that gathering interest page? I'd like to offer some of my own interest to gather .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.