I wonder whether there is a method for getting statistics or reports based on ticket labels?
For instance, the Issue Statistics dashboard gadget does not seem to support 'labels' as a statistic to report on - though this would be the perfect solution for my needs.
Is there another gadget I could use, or another method to get this kind of information?
I am a lowly tester basically trying to find a method of tracking which tickets are bugs, and which of those 'bugs' are code faults, which are change requests from our fickle designers, how many iterations of testing are required etc. but I can't really use the Status or Priority fields due to the way that our team have set up the project workflow.
As far as I can work out, we are on JIRA version 4.0.2 which probably won't be to my advantage.
Any comments/suggestions gratefully received!