Hi Guys,
I'm having an issue with images which I have attached to issues, they do not display when using the exclamation mark wiki markup notationin. I have enabled wiki style rendering and double checked everything on the atlassian doco pages.
I can link to the attachment using this form of the wiki markup:
[^imagename.png]
Although when I try and reference the attached image file with either of these notations I get nothing, it doesn't even change text colour to red:
!imagename.jpg|thumbnail!
!imagename.jpg!
Here is an image of what I see, the same happens for description fields with the renderer set. As you can see the square brackets notation is linking to the attachments corrrectly although the image links are not.

I don't receive any errors in the server log. I am using Jira "6.0.8", tried on both Java 1.7 and 1.6. OS Windows Server 2k8 r2.
Any help with this will be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Jesse.