I have mirrored our client cards to my PM boards so that he can move them around his lists as they go through the production process but also be able to see what the rest of us are doing on the card. He wants the card to move from his accepted list to his scheduled list once the scheduled item on the production process checklist on the card is checked. Is that possible or will he have to manually move it?
With the current implementation:
Mirror cards don't have checklists; the card that they mirror does.
You'd have to automate that when the checkbox is checked on the original card, it finds the mirror card (the mirror card's name will be {cardlink} )and then moves it that way.
I haven't tested this myself, but I think that would work. Let me know!
Thank you! I will work on that today and get back to you. Your tip is very much appreciated.
I ended up using this code but had to change "cardname" to "cardlink" and it worked!! But you were right I had to do it from the source card page. Thanks again for your help!
@Kalyn Adams
Yes! with name {cardlink} if from the original card, with link {cardname} on board [YOURBOARDHERE] if from the mirror card.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.