Is admin.atlassian.com broken for anyone else? I get taken to 'Create a new organization' even though I have 8 existing organizations.
Same experience - admin defaults to Create new Organization. We are able to back door the Admin menu items, one at a time:
https://admin.atlassian.com/o/(Org ID)/products/
https://admin.atlassian.com/o/(Org ID)/billing/
https://admin.atlassian.com/o/(Org ID)/security-checklist/
Hey both @Mathew Lederman and @Sherri Woolard , thanks for your posts. I've escalated them to Atlassian.
Best wishes
Thanks @Valerie Knapp
Hi,
There was a problem with a change that was made today at approximately 1:30 PM (CST). There was a period of time, (about 47 minutes) in which attempting to navigate to admin.atlassian.com would not allow you to see the existing organization, and in many cases might prompt users to attempt to create a new organization.
The feature change has been reverted and the admin site should be back to working correctly now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.