Hello,
We are a small shop and cannot afford a license to allow everyone to view our JIRA issues. We have a beta team of about 60 testers for our iOS app that we'd love to keep informed of our unresolved cases. I am exploring export options and something I can post to a private forum for example but I'm open to any suggestions on how to make JIRA data viewable to a private group of non JIRA users.
Thank you.
Here's an idea - put apache in front of JIRA and add authentication through apache and enable JIRA anonymous access. This way all users who can authenticate through Apache will be able to view jira and only those who have accounts will be able to actually modifiy data.
I was thinking of writing a REST API query that presented the results in an asp.netweb page that these users can access and is under security control that they are a member of.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.