Hi,
I am planning to migrate my existing team-managed projects to company-managed projects. I have read some instructions online and seen videos on YouTube about things to note during migration. I understand the process well.
However, I do not understand the EPIC Name field during migration. The steps online suggest that the way EPICs are linked is different in company-managed projects.
It doesn't seem to be a mandatory field for me and I have selected the retain check-boxes in the migration steps. The EPIC Name field also doesn't seem to exist in my company-managed project. The EPIC I have migrated seems to have retained everything correctly.
So my question is, am I missing anything here or is this based on some individual Jira settings?
Additionally, are there any key points I need to note before performing the migration in a way that ensures all the links and issues of my team-managed projects are retained correctly?
Thanks!