Hi!
I have several pages using a Wiki Markup with a SQL statement inside (sql macro). Those sql queries are database checks I am performing.
Now, I want to create an overview of all the checks I am running within those subsites.
This overview should be a traffic light status layout which gives me green or red status lights based on if there is a result in the sql statement of the subsite or not.
What I have figured out is, that a possible soltution would be to have two sections on such a subsite:
1. the query itself
2. a check which returns {status:color=red|title=issues found} if the sql query returns any results and status:green if the query does not return any results.
Then I would be able to create an overview page containing a table and each row of this table contains the {status} syntax of a subsite (i think there is the possibility to show only a specific section of a page).
Does someone have an idea how this could work out?
How could I run a check against a Wiki Markup to figure out if it is empty or not?
Thanks in advance,
Tom