Hey there,
got a little issue - hope someone knows what is wrong..
So I have a form (FORM1) which consists of a Field (FIELD1) that is of the type "Smart Dropdown". It points to another Form (FORM2) which has two entries (the two possible Types you can choose)
Now I use a third form (FORM3) with a Textfield (FIELD3) that has an IFTTT creating an entry in FORM1. When being created there should be some values passed from FORM3 to FORM1. The problem begins when I try to set the value of the Smart Dropdown field.
In FORM3 the IFTTT Parameters to Set look like this:
FIELD1 = [entry.FIELD3]
So the value gets passed to the FORM1 and there is an entry created, but not "correctly".
I added a picture of FORM1 entries. The blue entry is nativly created from a Form Registration. The orange one is the entry created throught the IFTTT with the parameters to set. As you can see there is a difference how the value is saved in the entry. Unfortunaly I have further IFTTT's that dont get triggered because of the wrong formatting (at least I guess thats the cause)
How can I set the value of a Smart Dropdown Field correctly through an IFTTT Create entry? Is this even possible?
Thanks in advance
Max
