When I log in the filter has 87 items listed. No matter what I do they are there when logging back in???
I'm not sure if this fixes it, but have you tried clearing your browser/application cache? Let me know if that doesn't work.
If you don't want to clear it yet, and you're in a browser, try using a Private/Incognito tab window.
It could be that your browser is autocompleting the board link with a set filter. If you see a link in your browser bar with the word "filter" at the end, like this: https://trello.com/b/Uh0Iabcd/demo?filter=....
Then remove the last bit after the "?" to navigate to the board without the filter set.
Thanks so much. Yes it does show that. Trying to figure out how to stop that from auto filling. I'll try clearing the cash
Thank you. Will try that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.