Hello community,
I wonder how do you as Atlassian admins keep up to date with changes, improvements, etc. that Atlassian makes to the platform and the products. For example, what's being changed on Jira, what is rolling out to Confluence, etc.
I used to check the Product Updates section of Atlassian Administration site. Once a week, I opened this section, scrolled down to the last date I checked the section, and started reading up all summaries of new releases to see if something new can affect our instance. If any interested us, then I opened it to read the full announcement, and activated notifications if needed.
But this has changed some weeks (maybe months?) ago. Now, when I open the Product Updates section, I see a table with a lot of release notes with different statuses and rollout schedules. I cannot sort that table, and I don't know how it's sorted by default (it does not look like chronological). And every time I open this section, I have no way to see what announcements did I read last time, or what others are new. The first item, `Introducing 'work' as the new collective term for items tracked in Jira Cloud`, has a rollout of March. So I guess it will be the first item until March, no matter if I have read it or not.
Seeing that I cannot rely on this section anymore (or maybe I'm missing something out), how do you people check product announcements, changelogs, and so?