Hi everyone,
I recently upgraded to Trello's Standard plan to use the mirror card feature across my boards. While this feature is great for synchronizing tasks, I’m facing an issue that I can’t seem to solve on my own.
The issue:
When I archive a mirror card in the destination board, the original card remains active in the source board. I was hoping that archiving a mirror card in one board would automatically archive its linked versions in the other boards.
My question:
Has anyone successfully automated the archiving of mirror cards across boards? Is there a specific configuration or workaround I might be missing?
Context:
I use multiple boards to manage my workflow, and mirror cards are essential for keeping tasks synchronized. The inability to automate archiving is causing friction in my process, and I’d love to hear how others have tackled this.
Thanks in advance for your help! I’d appreciate any guidance or solutions you can share.
Best,