So I have a Perforce location //depot/foobar/...
Fisheye Group A can see all of //depot/foobar/...
Fisheye Group B can see everything in //depot/foobar/... except //depot/foobar/private/...
So I setup Fisheye:
"Repo1" to index //depot/foobar/... excluding //depot/foobar/private/... and both Group A and Group B has permissions.
"Repo2" to index only include //depot/foobar/private/... and only Group A has permissions.
This is all fine and dandy in Fisheye.
I'm looking to have JIRA's source tab also reflect these permissions. Basically a user in Group B cannot see the commits in repo2.
Both Group A and Group B has permissions to see the source tab. When looking at a particular JIRA ID:
1. If I am a user in Group A, I should see all changes that are committed in //depot/foobar/... for that JIRA ID.
2. If I am a user in Group B, I should see all changes EXCEPT ones that are committed in //depot/foobar/private/... for that JIRA ID.
#1: works fine
#2: I can see the changes committed to "Repo1" but I am getting an error to Repository "Repo2".
This list may be incomplete, as errors occurred whilst retrieving source from linked applications:
- Repository Repo2 on http://myserver:8060 failed: Error in remote call to 'myserver' (http://myserver:8060) [AbstractRestCommand{path='/rest-service-fe/changeset-v1/listChangesets/', params={expand=changesets[-21:-1].revisions[0:29], comment=TEST-1, p4JobFixed=TEST-1, rep=Repo2}, methodType=GET}] : Received status code 403 (Forbidden)