Who is watching my blog? Any way to find out who the blog watchers are in my confluence instance?.
I want to know who are following my blog.
Hi Prasad,
At Twitter we needed this feature too. We needed to ensure every member of our product, design and engineering organisation (>1,500 people) were notified of new blog posts in the Engineering space. The Engineering Blog enabled VP's to communicate one-to-many and teams to share details of the technology and features they were working on.
It didn't make sense to ask every new employee to subscribe to the blog in that space. Better Blogs for Confluence is a solution that can keep everyone informed, and do so with ease.
Regards,Nicholas Muldoon (ex-Twitter, now Easy Agile)
Hi,
I think this should help - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Managing+Watchers
Regards,
George
@George: It still does not solve the problem of who is watching my space blog. It looks like i need an issue and I created it in JIRA - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-31125
I'm not sure what exactly is the problem? The Manage Watchers dialog shows the watchers of the whole space on the right under "Watching this space" (as shown on the screenshot in the link above).
I think I see what the problem is now - you're trying to see the watcher of all pages in the space recuresively?
If that's the case, I don't think there is a feature for this currently.
only available to admins
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.