Hi
I am trying to use jql to display only stories that do not have tests as subtasks for it. I am having trouble figuring out how to get it to show subtasks in general. Any helpful links etc would be appreciated.
Thanks
Suhaim, you can user Script Runner to run something like this:
issueFunction in subtasksOf("project = XX AND issuetype = Task AND status = Closed") and issuetype != test
See more advanced JQL you can use with this free plugin: https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions
Hi Peter - appreciate the answer, it is close to what I want. With this, it displays the tasks, is there a way for it to display Stories that have subtasks of issueType != test ?
You should change it to: issueFunction in subtasksOf("project = XX AND issuetype = Story) and issuetype != test
It returns tasks, bugs, etc of these stories, could I get it to return just the stories?
Solution without a plugin.
Use below query as a Quick Filter from the Board Configuration.
issueFunction not in hasSubtasks() AND issuetype != Sub-task
It will sort out every story which has No or Zero sub-tasks.
try this:
issueFunction not in hasLinkType(Test) AND type = story
returns all tickets of type Story that are not linked to a Test
Hello Sam!
I tried yours but don't get a proper result.
My try...
project = "NOVOSAP PROD" AND component != TM AND issuetype in (Story) AND status not in ("UAT Released", Closed, Descoped, "descoped by requester") AND Sprint not in ("novosap prod sprint 99") AND issueFunction in hasLinkType(Test) ORDER BY due ASC
... results in: Could not find any issue link type with name: Test. Available link types are: Blocks, Cloners, Dependency , Duplicate, Epic-Story Link, Foundation duplicate , Issue split, Parent-Child Link, Parent/Child, Problem/Incident, Process Link, Relates, Sequence
Any idea?
regards Günter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.