How to view all attachments under one page tree? We require everyone to upload his attachments to his own project page under one page tree. I know the Space Attachment Macro to check the whole attachments in one space. But I just want to see the whole files of one page tree in a space. Does anyone know how to deal with it? Thanks!
Hi @Jasper
Confluence does not offer a native macro that can directly list attachments from a specific page tree, as it only supports listing attachments for an entire space.
You can also explore some Marketplace Apps.
Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!Thank you very much and have a great one!Warm regards
Hi @Jasper if you need to list them from specific page give a try to my Page Information macro app
Regards, Roma (Wombats Corp)
Thanks for your reply! I did find no any native macro to achieve.
@Roma Bubyakin _Wombats Corp_ sorry that I cannot use the confluence cloud for we use data center version. I have no administration to try it. Maybe will be considered in the near future.
For those who are planning a move to cloud (this post is for a data center problem) and need to view all attachments then you will like Attachment Manager by Easy Apps.
A suite of tools to manage attachments.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.