I was really excited about the new mirroring feature in Trello. However, I now realised, that mirrored cards are not visible in the calendar view of my boards. Is it somehow possible to add mirrored cards in the calendar view, too?
Hi Sibylle,
Our team is still working on the calendar views, especially considering how mirrored cards would look on a calendar view. We don't have an ETA as to how soon this could happen. but feel free to share your ideas with me, and I'll share them with the team.
Thanks for this suggestion! I'd encourage you to watch this request here, as we'll share any update here if this feature is added.
Just to add another voice to this, I'd really like to be able to see mirrored cards in my Calendar view.
The main issue for me is that the Workspace Calendar can't be synced to my personal calendar, while the Calendar view from individual boards can.
Thanks for sharing the Jira ticket, Caitly! I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Hello! I am facing exactly the same challenge! Do you have any way around that issue? Should I use another functionality to have deadlines from mirrored cards appearing in a calendar view in another table? Thanks a lot!
I have also added my vote for this. In our company we keep certain cards in a separate board (we have an automation set up, that when a certain label is added, the card is mirrored into this separate board), because of their importance and to not get lost in the clutter of other cards and it is crucial that we have them in that specific calendar, which shows only those cards with those labels. Card linking (copying) is not sufficient, because when you change the date of the source card, you have to manually also change the date of the linked (copied) card.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.