Could you please let me access the Confluence page that I created?
https://confluence.nvidia.com/display/SCIWG/25-01-20+Jungho+History
I renamed its title to '25-01-20 Newcomer's Checklist', and then the error occurs as follows.
HTTP Error 400. The request URL is invalid.
Hi @junghok
I would advise against sharing your Atlassian domain and other details that can identify an organization or an individual here - this is a public user forum and anyone on the internet can see your posts.
When you talk to a Atlassian support, that's a different matter, but over here, you can blur sensitive bits in screenshots, use placeholders instead of domain names, etc. For example confluence.companyname.com/display.
You will still receive helpful advice
Welcome to the community. It seems that your question need to be address by your administration team instead of the community. Judging from the URL it doesn't look like your Confluence is hosted by Atlassian.
You could try the default URL below:
https://<Confluence_Base_URL>/contactadministrators.action
Hope it helps
Thank you for your advice. I hope you have a good day.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.