I was the owner of this workspace, having access to all 10 boards, and someone removed me from the workspace and readded me and now I had to reopen all the boards but no matter how hard I try for one of the boards it says I don't have access to ithere's what the link was if that helps: https://trello.com/b/kCy52wBz/the-saviors-infoSo I can't even reopen the board
Hello, JohnnyYou are the admin of the board and an admin of the workspace, are you sure you are connected on the correct account? Are you logged on Trello on the account [j***ny**nes2**8@g**il.c*m]I had to obufuscate for security reasons, but in case you recognize this email, this is the account that is admin of both.Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
This IS that account, that is literally my Main email which is on this account
This is what I see when I go to the link
I swear, I shouldn't have dared official to remove me just cuz I didn't believe he could when he said that he could
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.