Hello,
we are running the following environment:
Jira Datacenter 9.12.16 & Jira Service Management Datacenter 5.12.16
In this environment we use an Asset-Object-Scheme in which an Importer is configured to import our Active Directory Objects (Users) as Asset Object into the Object Type "Employee".
This importer runs every night at 01:00 AM and creates every newly created AD-User as an Asset-Object. It is also configured as deleting the Asset Objects for Users which are not available in the Active Directory anymore.
The creation of the Asset Objects works fine and as intended but since a few weeks the deletion of the Objects stopped working, so everytime we delete an AD-User we have to manually delete it from the Asset Database.
I already tried to delete the Object type mapping and create a new one without success. I also deleted the whole Importer configuration and configured it from scratch. Also with no succuess.
I also checked if the "Synchronizing Account" has the permission to change objects on the Asset Database.
Here is what the Importer looks like:

Did anyone else occured the same problem?
I hope my description is clear.
Kind regards,