How can I download and install the Jira workflow sharing plugin? There is no donwload link on the marketplace, and there is no install button from within jira?
Is this still available?
It is temporarily withdrawn in favour of the same getting integrated within JIRA. Also there were many security concerns of the plugins and hence withdrawn.
Any ETA on when it will return? I could really use it to assist in migrating workflows between my test instance and my production instance.
I can only think about first half of this year along with 6.0 release, while this cannot be confirmed as the plans can change. This appears to be the current time frame.
Are the security issues so serious you would recommend uninstalling exsisting installations?
It potentially has the capablity to inject any plugin jars as a bundle without you being aware. Hence it is a security risk.
I figured that would be it, thanks for the reply.
Is this plug-in already available?
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/114524/workflow-sharing-plugin-download-missing
I tried to download the Workflow it displays error message "Error
Could not create the exported file"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.