Confluence Version Number: 7.2.1 (Server)
Build: 8401
What I'm after:
A simple table with various columns to input our test results from execution into.
- When entered a specific value such as 'Bug' it will highlight the entire row red, and 'Test Case' blue, etc. etc..
- A drop down to have set set values, such as 'Bug' etc. (I understand this is not possible without an add-on based on my research, I'm fine without it).
What I've tried:
- Excel Table Spreadsheet macro
I've set everything I need in this macro, but it doesn't seem to update across to different users correctly - and I can't afford to lose any data. It seems flakey and it just doesn't seem to work correctly with cross-users. - We have an older version of Confluence on our server so installing add-ons is not a solution for us.
So this brings me to the Table Transformer macro.
However, I have zero SQL skills and I've read that FORMATWIKI can do simple conditional formatting but unsure how this works.
Basically, I need help writing an SQL for a table with the following columns (in order):
- Failed Reason
- Build #
- Test Execution Link
- Executed by
- Reviewer
- Comments
- Bugs/Enhancements
- TC Reviewed & Updated?
And then when these values are entered into the 'Failed Reason' column:
- Bug: the row is changed to red
- Test Case Error: the row is changed to blue
- Both: the row is changed to red
- Passed: the row is changed to green
If anybody can help build this It would be much appreciated!