I dont have a 6 digit certification number. I keep asking for a link but I dont get one to fix the problem.
Hi @Philip Gillivan
Can you send us a couple of screenshots of what you see?
Are you using the browser version or the windows/Mac app?
Regards
HI Aaron, what email do I the screen shot to ?
Im using a browser.
I don't know or don't think i have ever has the six digit verification code.
You can add screenshots in a comment using the little image icon.
Aaron
hi Aaron, i used a different browser and it reappeared thankfully. I ave requested a recovery code which i think is a 22 digit number that will come in 24 hours. If im still stuck i wil get back on to you. is it possible to get my six digit cert number or a new one?
philip
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.