When i trying to use the new "card mirror" functionality, it says that my workspace does not support this function. How can it be fixed, I did not find anything in the settings?
Premium subscription.
Welcome @Nazar Mandryk
When did you subscribe for Premium - was it recent? Also, have you cleared the cache of your browse, tried incognito?
Company purchased a subscription about a year ago, I am attaching a screenshot to illustrate the problem. Maybe somewhere in the settings it is possible to fix it?
I haven't found any relevant articles that are pointing to this issue. As a workaround, look for the mirroring powerups such as 2 way mirroring power-up (it has a green logo).
If that doesn't really solve your issue, I would suggest to contact the support.
Thank you for your help, could you give me some support contacts?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.