Hello, I am currently attempting to deploy a calendar on our confluence main page. We are a enterprise organization with many smaller departments. We are trying to consolidated the calendar, with this effort I want to deploy one of two solutions:
Solution 1: Assign groups within confluence with individual's profiles. Then on the calendar try to implement a macro where the individual viewing the page will have filtered events so they are non inundated with other irrelevant events.
If the above doesn't work then I will resort to solution 2
Solution 2: When making an event on the calendar, have the individual tag the event with a custom event tag (Drop down will be generated by me) then as an individual, you can then filter the calendar yourself.
The main objective is to not have many calendars strewn across the enterprise amongst multiple pages and sub-pages within our organization.
Thanks in advance