Hello!
I have a bit of a puzzle regarding the at-mention notification emails. We are using Jira Service Management Data Center. I have a project that has most of the customer notifications disabled - only the Request created notification is enabled. The customers for this project are internal.
The service desk team will at-mention other team members (who do not have the service desk team role) to ping them for specific comments. So far, everyone is reporting that they receive the "you've been mentioned" email notification, except for one user. This is my puzzle.
Troubleshooting:
- We are using Data Center so there is no Notifications option under the User Profile.
- This user has confirmed the email is not filtering into any other email folders.
- This user has Service Desk Customers and View Only roles
- Other ticket reporters have been at mentioned and have advised they have received the email notifications
- Unsuccessful with attempting to recreate error. I keep getting the notification email like I'm supposed to.
- The Notification Helper says this user should receive notifications
Do you have any additional troubleshooting suggestions? I'm stumped on where to look next.
I appreciate any advise you can offer.
Thanks!