Hello @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ I have a problem with Edit Controls working correctly if in the Visible only to group/users field I indicate dynamic values from the Smart Classifier field (e.g. [entry.SmartClassifier.User]).If I have several Edit Controls on the page, they do not work correctly because they display all possible form fields for editing, even though I only have a few fields inside the Edit Controls macro. What could this be about?
Hi @Bartosz Drożdżal
Is this report about Edit Controls not picking up the correct layout or is this something else. - not sure about the part related to Smart Classifier?
Alex
Exactly - Edit controls do not select correct layout.When in Edit controls parametr Visible only to group/users i have something like this[entry.IssueMainData.UnitDirector],[entry.IssueMainData.IssueReporter], [entry.IssueMainData.IssueSupervisor], [entry.IssueMainData.IssueParticipants] layout goes crazy and shows all form fields, but inside Edit Controls i have few fields.IssueMainData - Smart Classifier fieldUnitDirector - single user fieldIssueReporter - single user fieldIssueSupervisor - single user fieldssueParticipants - multi-user field
PS.When in Edit controls parametr Visible only to group/users i have traditional group of confluence users everything is OK.
Hard to tell without having a configuration that replicates that. And you have multiple views on the same page to the same form having different layouts for Edit Controls each?
Multi-value fields should provide a comma separated list of values - issueParticipants.asList
Other than that - I really cannot help much without seeing how to reproduce that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.