I am in the process of setting up Opsgenie to work with Jira Service Management. Integration is established, but I'm struglling to get notifications to work. Opsgenie is a standard version.
I have setup teams, on-call schedules, escalations and routing in Opsgenie. But I end with a number of notifications related problems that I cannot figure out how to solve. Please help!
Ideally I would want to trigger notifications to the on-call user when a new incident ticket is raised in Jira Service Management. Notification should follow escalations defined etc.
- It appears as if I have a have "shadow team/invisible team" that gets assigned to all newly raised tickets - even if I disable all on-call teams
- I would want to have 3 teams, but I cannot get the system to respect 3 teams. Appears as if the only team that works, is the "invisible team" (which potentially is based on the first team I created)
- When a ticket is raised in JSM, then it triggers two alert in Opsgenie. one for the incident and one for the team - how can I limit it to only alert for the incident
- Updates to tickets aren't reflect back and forth between JSM and Ops.
Please advice what to do.
Any help is much appreciated.