This has been asked before and it seems as if it was a bug in Oct 2024. But it's still a problem today. How do I remove a member from my workspace. She no longer works with me and I don't want her to have access to anything.
Hello, Josiewelcome to the community.If you are an admin you can follow the steps on the documentation below
To remove a member from a Workspace, go to the Workspace Collaborators page, and select "Remove..." to the right of their avatar, and then click on “Remove from Workspace” on the dropdown menu. This member will also receive a notification that they were removed from the Workspace.
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/removing-people-from-a-workspace/In case you did and the user wasn't removed, is there any error on the page showing up? Can you share more details, maybe a screenshot or the workspace URL so I can investigate further?Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.