Hello, I am unable to access the Trello board .There seems to be an issue. Something went wrong. We are having difficulty sending your access request. Please refresh the page and try again. Could you please resolve this?
Hello, GizemWelcome to the community.What browser are you using?
Hi Alisson,
Yes. ıt happens same problem in other browsers and private mode.
Hello, Gizem
Are you using a VPN? Is the issue occurring only with Trello, or are you experiencing similar problems with other services? Additionally, is this happening on your mobile device as well, or just on your PC?
Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
Yes ı am using VPN , The issue is occurring only with Trello just on my PC. I am not using Trello on my phone.
I'm also having this issue on desktop, on Chrome. I was able to circumvent it in an incognito browser but I don't want to have to only open Trello in an incognito browser.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.