I noticed card "mirror" was just added as a new Trello feature. YAY!!! However I'm realizing that it's a feature on all my cards, but not for the other members of my team. Is there a way for them to have the same feature?
I believe this feature is still in the rollout phase. I'm not a developer, but I imagine it could be rolled out to some users and not others until they are finished rolling it out. Rollout, to my knowledge, is supposed to be all of this week.
Also, this is a paid feature only, so if you have some sort of situation where you are using free users/workspaces, that may affect the feature's visibility.
This is correct; the rollout was gradual. We've just finished releasing this feature, so the other members of your team should be able to see it today!
I have the feature on my boards. However, it is allowing me to mirror cards to other workspaces but the custom fields are not showing up. I have made sure the custom fields on both workspaces are identical. What am I doing wrong?
Hi Jesse, custom fields will be supported on mirror cards very soon, likely in the next few days!
I have this feature, but I've noticed a pretty big issue. Let's say I mirror a card from Board A to Board B. On board A, I'm assigned to that card. On Board B, when I filter to "cards assigned to me", the mirrored card disappears (it is filtered out), even though I'm assigned to it. I'm sure they'll fix this, but just wanted to give a heads up. Love this feature!
This has been suggested to the developers here.
No word yet on if this will actually be implemented or not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.