Hello,
I am not receiving Trello password recovery links dute to technical issue that has been described by my mail box platform support as below:
E-mails from Atlassian cannot be delivered since thir IP Address in on a balcklist. The service provider - Atlassian needs to make some necessery steps to remove it from the blacklist.
Logs entry:
2025-01-16 11:46:46 H=mta-174-81-103.atlassian.com.sparkpostmail.com [192.174.81.103] X=TLS1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128 CV=no F=<noreply+aec74de@id.atlassian.com> rejected RCPT <[my email]@[my domain] >: Email blocked by hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com
IP: 192.174.81.103
https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3acbgn.pl&run=toolpage#
I there anyone able to help or assist with this one?
Best regards,Marcin
Hello, MarcinWelcome to the community
I've sent you a password reset email, and the system indicates it was delivered. I've also removed any potential blocks that might prevent our emails from reaching you. Could you please check your inbox, including the spam or junk folder, to see if you've received it?
Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
the same problem for now - Atlassian's mail is on https://www.junkemailfilter.com/spam/ and I cannot recieve anything.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.