I don’t see the timeline icon. I created a project with a Kanban board. Is it possible to activate the timeline view? I would like to create a Roadmap view and I believe this would be possible with the timeline view.
Hi @Glenn Guit , what type of project are you using? Can you go to Project setting and see if "Features" option is in sidebar and if so enable Timeline?
Hi @Glenn Guit Welcome to the community!
Please follow the below doc to enable the timeline.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-and-disable-the-timeline/
Hi Jack Brickey, thanks for your fast reply. I don't see "Features" in project settings.
Hi Manoj Gangwar, Thanks for your fast reply. I believe I do use the Jira Software Data Center, because the URL doesn’t have the Cloud URL. Therefore, no timeline view is available. If this is correct, then I need to find another solution to create a roadmap with quarterly columns.
thanks @Glenn Guit . as you determined this is Data Center so not available.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.