Hi There,
I was trying to make a jquery to list all the project(keys) wich have no issue but I can't seem to find one. I'm afraid JIRA doesn't support this functionality because I saw this question: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/129235/find-inactive-projects-in-jira which has a redirect to this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-30664...
But maybe someone does have an answer?
Thank you in advance.
Daphne
May be you can use this rest api https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/latest/#id158276
You can use other rest methods and make a JQUERY which will return all the projects which have no issues in them
You can refer this tutorial for using REST in Jquery
http://www.j-tricks.com/1/post/2012/02/some-ajs-tricks.html
Hi Mizan,
Thank you for your answer. It's a bit to technical for me. I will have to ask a developer to do this? Or could you give me directions?
Thanks,
I thought you are developing the Jquery , You can share this with the developer .
You need to get all the projects using this REST call
Then pass each as a parameter to this rest call and check if it has issues
I will ask a developer to help me. I will let you know.
Well I asked. They were already making a jquery to be able to determine which projects were inactive for 6 months and based on that the project would be put up for evaluation. So the answer from Mizan is the correct answer. Thank you for the help.
SELECT COUNT(*) AS issuecount , project.pkey, pname FROM project, jiraissue WHERE project.id = jiraissue.project GROUP BY project.id HAVING COUNT(*) = 0;
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.