I successfully run the UWC lifecycle for my Mediawiki with also importing the history. Now I want also to include users and timestamps at which the pages were updated (and this metadata should be also available for all revisions of a page). So I run to the UDMF framework.
As stated in the documentation a I have setted the UDMF framework.
Exporter:
## {user:foobar}
## {timestamp:yyyymmddhhmmss}
udmf=true
Converter:
## framework to check if the username is an existing confluence user
Mediawiki.0004.userdate.class=com.atlassian.uwc.converters.mediawiki.UserDateConverter
Mediawiki.0004.users-must-exist.property=false
And installed the related Confluence User Date Metadata Plugin, restarted Tomcat and in Confluence administration checked that the plugin is there and running.
Then I executed the two steps:
- Export data from my wiki using the UWC tool.
- Convert and Import them into Confluence using the UWC tool.
But two not expected things happened:
- Not all pages (and revisions) have the {user:} and {timestamp:} tags in their first lines after export from wiki. Just about 15% of them have these tags. I checked my database and there all revisions have user and timestamp metadata.
- All pages after import (and convert) into Confluence have been created "now by admin" (also the revision pages). (With "now" I mean almost now).
I have already restarted all services and executed the lifecycle once more. So my question is:
Have you any ideas why the UWC plugin should not work in such a scenario?
Thanks for your reply in advance.