As of two days ago…When I try to add a photo to one of my boards (that Ive done thousands of times over the last five years of use…It doesn't go to my library of photos but gives a little box at the bottom of arrows. So I’ve tried several attempts to fix on my own & this is still the issue.
Welcome @Ty Rushing
Are you doing this with the Trello application or the website? If this is the issue with the application, make sure you are using the latest version of the application.
If you are using the website version, which browser are you using to add the photos?
I’m using the App on an iPad & have been for the last five years. As far as I can tell it’s the most recent. I have it set to automatic updates of my apps. I’ve literally never had an issue before now. It’s been a seamless application for what I do.
I’ve even logged out, deleted the app & reinstalled the app. No change..Still doing the same thing, It also gives the same little box for scanning an item or adding a QR code. So this is more than just the photos. Really need this to be fixed ASAP. This is how I communicate with my team & pictures is vital to work flow for what I do.
@Ty Rushing
I understand. Unfortunatly, I cannot help you since I am not an Atlassian employee. Since, you are on free plan, Atlassian doesn't offer the support. However, you can try a free trial of Premium for 14 days where you won't be charged. During that period, you should be able to raise a support ticket for Atlassian so they can take a deeper look.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.