Hello!
My colleagues can't access Trello, it says that their account has been "deactivated".
Can they please be activated again?
Hello, EmanuelWelcome to the community.You need to reach out to the admin of tbe workspace and ask him to reactivate the usersmore details can be found on the link belowhttps://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/what-is-a-deactivated-user/
Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
Thanks for the reply. I am the only one that can login to our Trello, and I don't have any admin rights to reactivate my co-workers.
I think our old manager may have these rights, but she doesn't work here anymore and we can't access her account.
An other thing is that my co-workers can't even sign in to Atlassian and contact the support etc.
Hello, EmanuelCan you share the URL of this workspace or one of the boards so I can check if I can help you with something? Usually the admin is the only one that can have access to this part, let me see the users that have rights on this one.Kind Regards
Hi Alisson!
Is there anyway I can send this private? I would not like to post the URL straight here in the community
BR, Emanuel Gustafsson
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.