I have a requirement to present a Issue Collector queue as a dashboard gadget but don't know how to query for issues created by a specifice issue collector. How do I reference the collectorid in JQL?
Thanks for any help.
Hi Bruce,
--I'm afraid that this is will not be possible as the labels field that gets the collectorid is not seachable like that.--
Scrach that. What you can do it to use the JQL for the environment field:
environment ~ "location user-agent referrer"
Of course, this will also get other issues that are might have the data already or that is entered manually, but it's an alterntive.
You can use a custom field (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Use+of+the+JIRA+Issue+Collector) to set a specific value to the issue which you can then query against.
Gentlemen,
I ended up adding new unique environment variable, and that did the trick.
environment : { 'Custom env variable' : 'hidden_value' }
Now a simple text search returns all the issue collector issues. I may simply replace that value with Issue collector id and achieve the same result.
Thanks for guiding me in the right direction.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.