Is there any footprints on a Jira epic, story, bug, spike, subtask.... that can tell you that Atlassian Intelligence was used on the item? I would like to be able to write a filter showing which items have used AI and attempt to quantify the value.
Hi @benbaumann
Welcome to the Community!
If I'm not mistaken, currently, Atlassian Intelligence features, such as those for generating summaries or automating actions, do not leave a direct, visible footprint in Jira issues that can be easily queried via JQL.
As far as I could tell you're right. It makes things really difficult to quantify the value the AI tool is adding, which would enable a proper business decision on if it's worth rolling out. I would like to see this addressed by Atlassian.
I completely agree-it’s challenging to measure the impact of Atlassian Intelligence without a way to track its usage. If Atlassian provided a way to log AI interactions, it would make it much easier to quantify its value. It’s a feature worth suggesting to Atlassian directly!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.