I can find nothing about deleting unwanted child pages in the documentation. How is it done?
Go to the page you want to delete and in the tools menu at the bottom should be the delete item. This is a permission that must be granted to the user/group, so if you don't see the option then you do not have delete permissions.
Is this what you were lookng for?
Yes, that seems to be the case. I don't get a "Delete" option, but I do get a "Remove" option (perhaps the difference in the browser interface, or perhaps because I'm on a Mac). But that works on pages that I own. It seems a little odd that I would have write permissions and can ADD a page (even by mistake), but then cannot remove it once I discover the error. Thanks for the information, Davin!
Yeah, add and delete permissions are separate in Confluence you can have one without the other. As far as it saying remove that should be the same thing. I think that is what it used to be called in previous versions. Feel free to mark the question as answered if this meets your needs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.