Hi,
I added a comment to question https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/216457 but it's gone now, so I'll make it a whole new question.
I've tried the code Remo Siegwart gave, but it didn't do what it supposed to do. Now I'm doing this for the first time so I'd like some help with it.
As you said, I've added it after the body, here's my code:
<body #onLoadAttr() id="com-atlassian-confluence" class="#if ($darkFeatures.isFeatureEnabled("lighter-editor-v1")) lighter-editor #end $!theme.bodyClass $!sitemeshPage.getProperty("page.bodyClass") aui-layout aui-theme-default">
<div class="wiki-content">
$body
$helper.renderConfluenceMacro("{viewtracker}")
</div>
But now my Dashboardpage repeats itself with a error: "Error formatting macro: viewtracker: java.lang.NullPointerException" Other pages don't show any difference.
After that, I've tried it after the body, at the end, because that's also a way to understand what you mean, so my code is this:
</body>
<div class="wiki-content">
$body
$helper.renderConfluenceMacro("{viewtracker}")
</div>
</html>
My Dashboardpage now has a very ong empty space underneath it with again the error: "Error formatting macro: viewtracker: java.lang.NullPointerException". Other pages don't show any difference.
I don't know what to do next, any help?