Hi Community,
I am trying to set up a validation rule for a datetimeinterval field in ConfiForms. The goal is to ensure that users can only select a start date that is at least 10 business days in the future. However, I’m having trouble making this work as expected.
I’ve attempted to use a validation rule to enforce this, but the system either allows invalid dates or fails the validation entirely, even when the input is correct.
Here’s the situation:
- I want to restrict the start date of the event to be at least 10 business days from the current date.
- The formula I’ve tried for this doesn’t seem to account for business days properly or might not be supported in my ConfiForms instance.
My Questions:
- Is there a reliable way to create a validation rule for business days in ConfiForms?
- If business day calculations are not natively supported, is there a recommended workaround?
- What is the best approach to ensure users comply with this requirement?
Thank you in advance for your help! I’m happy to provide more details if needed. 😊