I am interested in Atlassian Certifications and I want to prepare for the Jira Software Essentials exam. It would be great if anyone could help me with the learning path and preparation. I appreciate any help you can provide.
Hello @silpika kuppili
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Take a look at this reference:
https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/2228197-prepare-for-the-jira-software-essentials-certification
The Atlassian University provides a variety of free, on-demand training courses and information on learning paths.
thanks a lot, I appreciate you for this help.
Thanks a lot, the above link is useful one.
Is there any more of the free certification links?
Learning path on Atlassian University covers all the aspects from conceptual understanding perspective.
However, to pass certification exam, you really need to practice exam-like questions.
One resource, which helped me pass this exam in one go is these 200+ exam-like questions on Udemy: https://www.udemy.com/course/jira-software-essentials-6-practice-tests-to-pass-exam/?couponCode=098D7BD9CDA89220F463
The certifications themselves are not free, but there is free training related to them.
If you click the Get Certified link in the menu at the top of the screen you can find information on all available certifications and information about learning paths/preparations for each one.
Thanks Very much Suraj for your help.
https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/2228138-jira-administration-for-cloud-certification#/page/670ed883a1887954d1e5d1d8
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.