I'm trying to display icons for a custom field with JIRA 5.0. Unfortunately, the descrion given here doesn't for me.
I created a custom list field with 4 options and pasted this into the "Description" field of the "Edit Custom Field Details" dialogue:
<script type="text/javascript">
customField = document.getElementById("customfield_10600");
for(var i=0;i<customField.options.length;i++) {
customField.options[i].className="imagebacked";
}
customField.options[0].style.backgroundImage="url(/jira/images/icons/priority_blocker.gif)";
customField.options[1].style.backgroundImage="url(/jira/images/icons/priority_blocker.gif)";
customField.options[2].style.backgroundImage="url(/jira/images/icons/priority_blocker.gif)";
customField.options[3].style.backgroundImage="url(/jira/images/icons/priority_blocker.gif)";
</script>
The field ID is indeed "10600", I got this from the URL of this dialogue.
In the screen I see when "Edit"ing the issue, I see the custom list field with the 4 options and with FireFox, the text seems to be indented a bit, but there is no icon visible, neither in the edit issue screen nor when viewing the issue nor in the issues list after adding the custom field to the list of visible columns. I had a look at the pages' HTML source and didn't find any line of the JavaScript given above.
Can anybody point out what I am missing?