I have a sprint board in Jira, and I'm trying to achieve the following behavior:
- The Active Sprints tab should display the tasks from the active sprint.
- You also need to display tasks in certain statuses (for example, "Business Testing" and "QA Testing"), even if they do not belong to the current sprint.
- At the same time, the tasks should remain in their original sprints, meaning I don't want to transfer them to an active sprint.
I have already tried to set up a filter for the board.:
project = FACTORING AND (Спринт IN openSprints() OR status IN ("Тестирование бизнесом", "Тестирование QA")) ORDER BY Рейтинг ASC
This filter works correctly on the Task List tab, but the Active Sprints tab still displays only tasks from the currently active sprint.
My goal is to display the tasks from the active sprint + tasks in the specified statuses on the Active Sprints tab. I would appreciate any tips, workarounds, or configuration recommendations!