Is the number of workspaces limited?
I want to add a workspace but I don't work anymore?
@Dave Mathijs : Do you have documentation on this... So far I have not seen any limitation at all..
As for creating new workspaces @Robin Vinckier , the button to create them moved recently so that might be where you struggle to make a new one (it's move to the Top- right personal menu):
Hi @Robin Vinckier welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Yes, except for the enterprise plan, the number of workspaces is limited, I believe to 20.
Thank you,
The Button is moved, and I didn't find anymore.
Thank you for helping me
@Rasmus Wulff Jensen I don't have any documentation to confirm the limit number, except for the pricing page of Trello that indicates that Enterprise plans have unlimited workspaces.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.