I got the error when I created a plugin to remove item in trash using job runner and method trashManager.purge(spaceKey, contentId). It purged successfully for the first time, but since the second time, I cannot purge even using code or in UI
Hi @Đàm Linh and welcome,
try to take a look to the following troubleshooting article https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-upgrade-fails-web-interface-reports-confluence-had-problems-starting-up-transaction-rolled-back-because-it-has-been-marked-as-rollback-only-1115668697.html
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thanks for replying me,
But it still works correctly when running plugin locally but when it is plugged into my confluence instance, it could run only the first time and after that, it causes the spaces that I worked with to not able to restore or purge any page even though I disable the plugin. Is there anyway to prevent that with my plugin.
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
It turns out that after a period of time, I can purge again. But after several purge, I cannot purge again. Is there any mechanism of confluence here?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.