Is that possible to copy one form request from one project to another project in data center
Hey Mahendra.
Yes, it is possible. Go to the form you would like to copy and click on the three dots right next to its name. Then choose copy to project and choose the project you would like to copy it to.
I hope it helps you.
Best, Lucas.
Lucas, thank you, but there is no copy option in the Data Center edition.
Hi,
I don't think this is possible in DC
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-1317
-Eetu
Hi Mahendra,
I think it depends of what exactly do you mean.
Do you want to copy a request type or a form?
It is possible for forms - on the path described by Lucas de Souza
"Go to the form you would like to copy and click on the three dots right next to its name. Then choose copy to project and choose the project you would like to copy it to. "
It is not possible for request types.
Best regards,
Latinka
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.